The Transferee covenants with the Transferor, for the benefit of the Transferor’s Retained Land and each and every part of it, with the intention of binding the Property and each and every part of it:
• Not to use the Property for any purpose other than as one, single family residential dwelling.
• Not to alter the exterior of any building on the land without the Transferors prior written consent which must not be unreasonably withheld. All approved construction or modifications must not interrupt/cease for a period greater than two (2) months and be completed within twelve (12) months of commencement. Adhere to Development Color Code.
• Not to do anything on the Property that may be a nuisance or annoyance to the owners or occupiers from time to time of the Transferor’s Retained Land.
• Not to erect or maintain any temporary structures, trailers, containers, tents, shacks, or sheds on the Property.
• Not to carry on any occupation, trade, profession or business on the Property without the Transferors prior written consent which must not be unreasonably withheld.
• Not to keep any unlicensed cars on the Property.
• Not to place any sign, placard, board, poster, notice, flag, banner or advertisement on the Property so as to be seen from the outside of the Property without the consent of the Transferor, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
• Not to leave any rubbish outside the Property except in proper garbage bins at such times and in such manner as in accordance with the arrangements for the collection of refuse from the Property by the Government.
• Not to keep any animals or livestock on the Property other than the usual household pets and in the event a dog is kept, it is not to be kept in the garden except in a fenced kennel or fenced yard.
• Not to hang laundry anywhere on the property except from a clothes line at the rear of the Property