The Process to Buying a Belle Gardens Home
• Select your Lot and pay your CI$250.00 Reservation Fee
• Sign the Offer to Purchase / Reservation Agreement
• Meet with the Bank to obtain financing and a loan Commitment Letter
• Present Letter of Commitment from your Bankers, sign formal contracts and pay earnest money deposit.
• You will be notified in writing when the house is ready and the Certificate for Occupancy Certificate (CO) has been issued. At that time the balance of the purchase price will become due.
• If you don’t require a mortgage we will require a 10% deposit accompanied by a Letter of Undertaking from a financial institution. Upon presentation we will sign the formal contracts to develop and purchase the house.
Hours of Operation
MON – SUN
1 (345) 916-0549
Turn Left onto Anton Bodden Dr. (Back Road) (next to the BT Police Station, Turn Right onto Belford Dr. go to the end and Turn Right Continue down to Frost Street, Turn Right to “Belle Gardens”.
Want To View?
Contact us today to arrange a viewing or find out more details.